Century Link Complaint
Cancelling Services - CenturyLink internet services
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Century Link reviews
- Century Link Dishonset and NOT Helpful
- Charged for services I did not have
- SERVICE WAS NEVER INSTALLED, AND YET WE GOT BILLED $205.54
- Technician was a No Call/ No Show
- Worst customer service ever!
- Customer Service / No Follow-up
- worst service ever
- unexplained bill now in colections
- Century Link improper billing and poor customer service bills
- Service sucks
- Century Link Prism commercial
- awful customer service
- CenturyLink charges 200.00 Cancellation fee even though you have moved out of service area.
- Watch out if you rent your modem!
- Century Link and Direct TV bundling is a nightmare!
- Century Link internet upgrade
- Terrible Service, cancelling all.
- UGH! Rip Off
- palm beach tan cancelling scam
- Always on point
- Phone Calls Every Single Day!
- Bad customer ser
- RUDE RUDE RUDE
- Ancestry.ca charged for cancelling free trial period
- CONTRACT SUCKS
- Planet Fitness ripped me off
- Thank you to Lana and Wholesale Flights
- LocalNet Internet Service...
- Unapproved charges for a reward club
- Direct TV FRAUD
- HughesNet-Useless Waste of Time and Money!!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you